Jul 13, 2016 at 2:04 PM
Edited Jul 13, 2016 at 2:07 PM
I recently looked for a way to share my custom created Layouts with other team members. Unfortunately I couldn't find the template here:
Instead, it was on network drive (in our case mapped to U:\Vorlagen). If you do not find your Word4TFSSystemTemplate.dotx template in the default folder, you can find the folder by doing the following steps:
- Open Microsoft Word
- In the ribbon section, click 'FILE'
- In the menu on the left side, click 'Options'
- The Options dialog opens. In the menu on the left side, click 'Advanced'
- Scroll down to 'General' and click the button 'File Locations...'
- In the list, look for 'User templates'. This is the folder where the Word4TFSSystemTemplate.dotx template file is located
I hope this helps for those who are also looking for the Word4TFSSystemTemplate.dotx file.